Fast-moving fire damages Port Richmond house
PORT RICHMOND - June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire has damaged a vacant house in the city's Port Richmond section early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out around 1:00 a.m. on the 2000 block of East Stella Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames on the second and third floors.
The fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
Officials believe the property was vacant for months.
So far, there is no word yet on what sparked the blaze.
fire, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 57 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
43 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos