School bus collides with pole in Mullica Hill, NJ
MULLICA HILL, N.J. - June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A school bus with about 40 children onboard collided with a utility pole in Mullica Hill, Gloucester County Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 8:05 a.m. in the area of the Pleasant Valley School, located at 401 Cedar Road.
No serious injuries are being reported at this time.
Emergency crews responded to the scene and police are investigating.
gloucester county, new jersey, school bus, accident, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 4 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 53 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank 10 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
4 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
53 min ago
- Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
10 min ago