Ambulance crashes on Long Beach Island; 2 hurt
SURF CITY, N.J. - June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least two people have been hospitalized after an accident on Long Beach Island involving an ambulance.
It happened at 4:00 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Central Avenue in Surf City.
Police say an ambulance from Barnegat Light was going south on Central Avenue when it collided with another vehicle.
At least two people were taken to area hospitals.
There was no immediate word on their conditions.
new jersey, accident, jersey shore, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ