Ambulance crashes on Long Beach Island; 2 hurt
SURF CITY, N.J. - June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least two people have been hospitalized after an accident on Long Beach Island involving an ambulance.
It happened at 4:00 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Central Avenue in Surf City.
Police say an ambulance from Barnegat Light was going south on Central Avenue when it collided with another vehicle.
At least two people were taken to area hospitals.
There was no immediate word on their conditions.
new jersey, accident, jersey shore, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 31 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
14 min ago