Ambulance crashes on Long Beach Island; 2 hurt
SURF CITY, N.J. - June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least two people have been hospitalized after an accident on Long Beach Island involving an ambulance.
It happened at 4:00 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Central Avenue in Surf City.
Police say an ambulance from Barnegat Light was going south on Central Avenue when it collided with another vehicle.
At least two people were taken to area hospitals.
There was no immediate word on their conditions.
new jersey, accident, jersey shore, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police