5-year teacher contract dispute ends in Neshaminy School District
LANGHORNE, Pa. - June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A vote Thursday night in Langhorne, Pa. officially ended a 5-year dispute over teacher contracts in the Neshaminy School District.
The school board voted in favor of a ratified contract that had been presented by its teachers last week.
The agreement ends an impasse over wages and other issues that began back in 2008.
pennsylvania, school, bucks county, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ