Argument sparks stabbing outside McDonald's in Torresdale
TORRESDALE - June 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say one man was hospitalized after an argument outside a McDonald's restaurant in the city's Torresdale section Thursday evening.
The incident occurred around 7:30 p.m. in the 8800 block of Cottage Street.
A 22-year-old man was stabbed in the stomach and rushed to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in stable condition.
The suspect was taken into custody.
Police believe the two men were arguing over a woman.
stabbing, torresdale, mcdonalds, pennsylvania, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ