Argument sparks stabbing outside McDonald's in Torresdale
TORRESDALE - June 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say one man was hospitalized after an argument outside a McDonald's restaurant in the city's Torresdale section Thursday evening.
The incident occurred around 7:30 p.m. in the 8800 block of Cottage Street.
A 22-year-old man was stabbed in the stomach and rushed to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in stable condition.
The suspect was taken into custody.
Police believe the two men were arguing over a woman.
stabbing, torresdale, mcdonalds, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police