Man critical after shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a man critically wounded in North Philadelphia Friday morning.
The shooting happened shortly after 9:00 a.m. on the 2300 block of Somerset Street.
Upon their arrival officers found a 24-year-old man shot multiple times. He was transported to an area hospital in extremely critical condition.
There are no arrests.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 10 min ago
- Turning Milder 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 12 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
10 min ago