Man critical after shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a man critically wounded in North Philadelphia Friday morning.
The shooting happened shortly after 9:00 a.m. on the 2300 block of Somerset Street.
Upon their arrival officers found a 24-year-old man shot multiple times. He was transported to an area hospital in extremely critical condition.
There are no arrests.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 54 min ago
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos