Wilmington man charged with 2 bank robberies
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have charged a man who was arrested shortly after a bank robbery with that crime and another committed earlier this month.
Twenty-six-year-old Joshua Swinger of Wilmington was arrested at his home shortly after the WSFS Bank in Hockessin was robbed on Thursday.
Troopers also charged Swinger in the June 4 robbery of a PNC Bank in Wilmington.
Swinger is charged with three counts of robbery and is being held on $25,000 cash bail.
delaware, wilmington, bank robbery, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 1 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 19 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
20 min ago