Wilmington man charged with 2 bank robberies
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have charged a man who was arrested shortly after a bank robbery with that crime and another committed earlier this month.
Twenty-six-year-old Joshua Swinger of Wilmington was arrested at his home shortly after the WSFS Bank in Hockessin was robbed on Thursday.
Troopers also charged Swinger in the June 4 robbery of a PNC Bank in Wilmington.
Swinger is charged with three counts of robbery and is being held on $25,000 cash bail.
delaware, wilmington, bank robbery, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from Colorado high school shooting 22 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ 18 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 13 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million