Police say teen shot in back in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - June 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a 19-year-old injured in Wilmington.
Police say they were called to the 600 block of East 22nd Street on Saturday morning at approximately 12:45 a.m. for a report of a shooting. When officers arrived they found the 19-year-old with a gunshot wound to his back.
Police say the teen was taken to a hospital, but they did not know his condition. Police say the teen was not cooperative with police and did not provide any information about a suspect.
An investigation is ongoing.
shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 21 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 57 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House