Police say teen shot in back in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - June 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a 19-year-old injured in Wilmington.
Police say they were called to the 600 block of East 22nd Street on Saturday morning at approximately 12:45 a.m. for a report of a shooting. When officers arrived they found the 19-year-old with a gunshot wound to his back.
Police say the teen was taken to a hospital, but they did not know his condition. Police say the teen was not cooperative with police and did not provide any information about a suspect.
An investigation is ongoing.
shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 34 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, traps parents in room 20 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
34 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos