3 firefighters hurt in NJ sports shop fire
GLASSBORO, N.J. - June 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three firefighters were injured battling a two-alarm fire at a sports shop in Glassboro, New Jersey.
It happened around 2:00 Saturday afternoon at Bob's Sports Shop on the 300 block of Delsea Drive North.
Just after 3:00 p.m. the flames were brought under control.
Two firefighters were taken to Kennedy Memorial Hospital for minor injuries. The third refused treatment.
The cause of the fire remains unknown.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash