3 firefighters hurt in NJ sports shop fire
GLASSBORO, N.J. - June 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three firefighters were injured battling a two-alarm fire at a sports shop in Glassboro, New Jersey.
It happened around 2:00 Saturday afternoon at Bob's Sports Shop on the 300 block of Delsea Drive North.
Just after 3:00 p.m. the flames were brought under control.
Two firefighters were taken to Kennedy Memorial Hospital for minor injuries. The third refused treatment.
The cause of the fire remains unknown.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ