Camden triple shooting leaves 1 dead, 2 wounded
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead and two others were wounded in a triple shooting in Camden.
It happened around 6:30 Saturday night near 3rd and Vine streets.
The exact circumstances surrounding the shooting are still unclear.
One of the victims, 23-year-old Brian Burnett, died from his wounds at Cooper Hospital.
Officers found the other victims two blocks away on the 600 block of 4th Street.
A 17-year-old male was shot in the leg. He was taken to the hospital under observation.
A 18-year-old was shot in the chest and is listed in critical but stable condition.
No word on any arrests or on a motive.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Camden County Prosecutor's Office at 856-225-8523, Camden County Police at 856-757-7420.
new jersey, camden, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 1 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 54 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 26 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 10 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 59 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 26 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 50 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
50 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos