Missing elderly man in Burlington Township found safe
BURLINGTON TWP., N.J. - June 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say an elderly man missing from Burlington Township, New Jersey has been found safe.
85-year-old Lawrence Mulligan was reported missing after employees at Marcella Nursing and Rehabilitation Center noticed he wasn't there at dinnertime.
Police say the elderly man, who suffers from dementia, was found safely in the nursing home.
This comes after a number of police, first responders, and firefighters were called in to assist with the search.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, burlington county, missing person, local/state
- Video: Chris Sowers with storm update 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 4 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 25 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
47 min ago