Child taken to hospital for near-drowning at camp
WARRINGTON, Pa. - June 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A child was rushed to the hospital on Monday after a near-drowning at Camp America in Warrington, Pa.
Medics were called to the camp, in the 300 block of Lower State Road, around 11:30 a.m.
The child was conscious and alert at the time, medics said.
There were few other details about the incident immediately available.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed three pools at the camp. One was empty, while two others were still full of people swimming.
pennsylvania, bucks county, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 47 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro 9 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard