Child taken to hospital for near-drowning at camp
WARRINGTON, Pa. - June 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A child was rushed to the hospital on Monday after a near-drowning at Camp America in Warrington, Pa.
Medics were called to the camp, in the 300 block of Lower State Road, around 11:30 a.m.
The child was conscious and alert at the time, medics said.
There were few other details about the incident immediately available.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed three pools at the camp. One was empty, while two others were still full of people swimming.
pennsylvania, bucks county, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 1 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos