Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks County
MORGANTOWN, Pa. - June 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chopper 6 HD was over the scene of an industrial fire Monday night in Berks County.
It broke out before 8:00 p.m. Monday at the Timet plant on Hemlock Road in Morgantown.
The fire went to three alarms at the factory, which manufactures titanium products.
Firefighters were also dealing with a leak of argon gas.
The plant was evacuated but there are no reports of injuries.
pennsylvania, fire, berks county, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 17 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 6 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia