Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks County
MORGANTOWN, Pa. - June 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chopper 6 HD was over the scene of an industrial fire Monday night in Berks County.
It broke out before 8:00 p.m. Monday at the Timet plant on Hemlock Road in Morgantown.
The fire went to three alarms at the factory, which manufactures titanium products.
Firefighters were also dealing with a leak of argon gas.
The plant was evacuated but there are no reports of injuries.
pennsylvania, fire, berks county, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 55 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 21 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
17 min ago