Del. man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
CAMDEN, Del. - June 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Camden-Wyoming man was arrested by Delaware State Police and charged in connection with an alleged sexual relationship with his teenage niece.
32-year-old Jason S. Anker is charged with one count of first degree rape, 21 counts of fourth degree rape, and one count of unlawful sexual contact.
The victim, who is now 21-years-old, came forward to police in late April and disclosed details about a past relationship she had with her uncle.
According to investigators, Anker would pick up his niece and her two siblings on various weekends starting back in October of 2008, bringing them back to his home for supervision.
Police say it was during that time that Anker began the sexual relationship with the then 15-year-old girl, which allegedly lasted until she was 17-years-old.
Detectives executed a search warrant on Monday at Anker's home on the 600 block of Wynn Wood Circle, allegedly finding teen based pornography and seizing several computers.
Anker, who was not at the house during the search, but was later taken into custody and charged.
delaware, child sex assault, rape, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!