Del. man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
CAMDEN, Del. - June 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Camden-Wyoming man was arrested by Delaware State Police and charged in connection with an alleged sexual relationship with his teenage niece.
32-year-old Jason S. Anker is charged with one count of first degree rape, 21 counts of fourth degree rape, and one count of unlawful sexual contact.
The victim, who is now 21-years-old, came forward to police in late April and disclosed details about a past relationship she had with her uncle.
According to investigators, Anker would pick up his niece and her two siblings on various weekends starting back in October of 2008, bringing them back to his home for supervision.
Police say it was during that time that Anker began the sexual relationship with the then 15-year-old girl, which allegedly lasted until she was 17-years-old.
Detectives executed a search warrant on Monday at Anker's home on the 600 block of Wynn Wood Circle, allegedly finding teen based pornography and seizing several computers.
Anker, who was not at the house during the search, but was later taken into custody and charged.
delaware, child sex assault, rape, local/state
- Search for missing 11-year-old boy 54 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 42 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
42 min ago