2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - June 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for a man and a woman in connection with a credit card fraud case.
Police say the pair spent more than $1,000 at four different stores using someone else's credit card.
The stores were the Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Food Lion and Super Fresh in Rehoboth Beach.
The suspects are described as a black female, 25-35 years old, wearing a black shirt and black jeans and a black male, 30-40 years old wearing a blue Polo shirt and khaki pants.
If you recognize them you are urged to call 1-800-TIP-3333.
delaware, rehoboth beach, fraud, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 5 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands