2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - June 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for a man and a woman in connection with a credit card fraud case.
Police say the pair spent more than $1,000 at four different stores using someone else's credit card.
The stores were the Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Food Lion and Super Fresh in Rehoboth Beach.
The suspects are described as a black female, 25-35 years old, wearing a black shirt and black jeans and a black male, 30-40 years old wearing a blue Polo shirt and khaki pants.
If you recognize them you are urged to call 1-800-TIP-3333.
delaware, rehoboth beach, fraud, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man