Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a suspect who robbed a doughnut shop at gunpoint.
Authorities say the suspect entered the Dunkin Donuts at 3705 Germantown Avenue in Franklinvilleon Monday at 3:47 p.m.
He approached the counter and made a purchase.
The suspect then moved away and within a few minutes later, police say he went back to the checkout counter pointing a handgun stating "give me all the money".
After receiving $215 from the cash register, the suspect fled south on the 3700 block of Germantown Avenue.
The suspect is described as a black male, 20 years-of-age, 6'2", thin build, goatee, med complexion, and was wearing a black and white striped shirt, gray jeans and armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information is asked to call 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, dunkin donuts, robbery, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
24 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos