Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a suspect who robbed a doughnut shop at gunpoint.
Authorities say the suspect entered the Dunkin Donuts at 3705 Germantown Avenue in Franklinvilleon Monday at 3:47 p.m.
He approached the counter and made a purchase.
The suspect then moved away and within a few minutes later, police say he went back to the checkout counter pointing a handgun stating "give me all the money".
After receiving $215 from the cash register, the suspect fled south on the 3700 block of Germantown Avenue.
The suspect is described as a black male, 20 years-of-age, 6'2", thin build, goatee, med complexion, and was wearing a black and white striped shirt, gray jeans and armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information is asked to call 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, dunkin donuts, robbery, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ