Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a suspect who robbed a doughnut shop at gunpoint.
Authorities say the suspect entered the Dunkin Donuts at 3705 Germantown Avenue in Franklinvilleon Monday at 3:47 p.m.
He approached the counter and made a purchase.
The suspect then moved away and within a few minutes later, police say he went back to the checkout counter pointing a handgun stating "give me all the money".
After receiving $215 from the cash register, the suspect fled south on the 3700 block of Germantown Avenue.
The suspect is described as a black male, 20 years-of-age, 6'2", thin build, goatee, med complexion, and was wearing a black and white striped shirt, gray jeans and armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information is asked to call 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, dunkin donuts, robbery, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 31 min ago