Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a suspect who robbed a doughnut shop at gunpoint.
Authorities say the suspect entered the Dunkin Donuts at 3705 Germantown Avenue in Franklinvilleon Monday at 3:47 p.m.
He approached the counter and made a purchase.
The suspect then moved away and within a few minutes later, police say he went back to the checkout counter pointing a handgun stating "give me all the money".
After receiving $215 from the cash register, the suspect fled south on the 3700 block of Germantown Avenue.
The suspect is described as a black male, 20 years-of-age, 6'2", thin build, goatee, med complexion, and was wearing a black and white striped shirt, gray jeans and armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information is asked to call 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, dunkin donuts, robbery, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 29 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 59 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 57 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber