2 sought for stealing pills in Gloucester Township
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gloucester Township Police are looking for two people who stole pills from a drug store.
Authorities say this is the second time these suspects have walked into the Rite Aid on Blackwood-Clementon Road and stolen hundreds of dollars worth of drugs.
Police say they got away with it by stuffing the pills in their pants.
The suspects are between 20 and 25 years old and they fled in a blue vehicle with four doors.
If you know anything about the crime you can leave an anonymous tip by calling 856-842-5560.
new jersey, camden county, theft, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ