Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
EAST OAK LANE - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 6-year-old boy is recovering from injuries after being hit by a car in Philadelphia's East Oak Lane.
Police say it was an accident.
The boy darted out between parked cars into traffic at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday on North 5th Street at 66th Avenue.
Medics took him to Einstein Medical Center, where he was listed in stable condition Wednesday night.
philadelphia, accident, children, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 28 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 3 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 6 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea 37 min ago
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled 42 min ago
- High wings bring damage to Abington Twp. 45 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
28 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
3 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
6 min ago