Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
EAST OAK LANE - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 6-year-old boy is recovering from injuries after being hit by a car in Philadelphia's East Oak Lane.
Police say it was an accident.
The boy darted out between parked cars into traffic at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday on North 5th Street at 66th Avenue.
Medics took him to Einstein Medical Center, where he was listed in stable condition Wednesday night.
philadelphia, accident, children, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 9 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 53 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 32 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began 36 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad