Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
EAST OAK LANE - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 6-year-old boy is recovering from injuries after being hit by a car in Philadelphia's East Oak Lane.
Police say it was an accident.
The boy darted out between parked cars into traffic at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday on North 5th Street at 66th Avenue.
Medics took him to Einstein Medical Center, where he was listed in stable condition Wednesday night.
philadelphia, accident, children, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 18 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion