Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
EAST OAK LANE - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 6-year-old boy is recovering from injuries after being hit by a car in Philadelphia's East Oak Lane.
Police say it was an accident.
The boy darted out between parked cars into traffic at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday on North 5th Street at 66th Avenue.
Medics took him to Einstein Medical Center, where he was listed in stable condition Wednesday night.
philadelphia, accident, children, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 14 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies