Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
EAST OAK LANE - June 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 6-year-old boy is recovering from injuries after being hit by a car in Philadelphia's East Oak Lane.
Police say it was an accident.
The boy darted out between parked cars into traffic at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday on North 5th Street at 66th Avenue.
Medics took him to Einstein Medical Center, where he was listed in stable condition Wednesday night.
philadelphia, accident, children, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos