Man shot in groin in Logan, later dies
LOGAN - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man died after being shot in the groin in Philadelphia's Logan section Thursday afternoon.
The shooting took place around 12:47 p.m. in the 900 block of Church Lane.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
At this time police have no known motive or suspects.
logan, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA announces strike contingency plan 15 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police