Man shot in groin in Logan, later dies
LOGAN - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man died after being shot in the groin in Philadelphia's Logan section Thursday afternoon.
The shooting took place around 12:47 p.m. in the 900 block of Church Lane.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
At this time police have no known motive or suspects.
logan, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)