Man shot in groin in Logan, later dies
LOGAN - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man died after being shot in the groin in Philadelphia's Logan section Thursday afternoon.
The shooting took place around 12:47 p.m. in the 900 block of Church Lane.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
At this time police have no known motive or suspects.
logan, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!