Man shot in groin in Logan, later dies
LOGAN - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man died after being shot in the groin in Philadelphia's Logan section Thursday afternoon.
The shooting took place around 12:47 p.m. in the 900 block of Church Lane.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
At this time police have no known motive or suspects.
logan, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack 32 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 18 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 34 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos