Center City worker falls 30 feet onto concrete
CENTER CITY - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A worker is hospitalized after falling 30 feet onto concrete in Center City.
The incident happened around 1:15 p.m. at the intersection of 19th and Arch streets.
Reports say the worker fell into the basement of a building that was under construction.
He was rescued by the Philadelphia Fire Department and taken to Hahnemann University in stable condition.
philadelphia, center city, rescue, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 19 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 54 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 45 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
54 min ago