Center City worker falls 30 feet onto concrete
CENTER CITY - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A worker is hospitalized after falling 30 feet onto concrete in Center City.
The incident happened around 1:15 p.m. at the intersection of 19th and Arch streets.
Reports say the worker fell into the basement of a building that was under construction.
He was rescued by the Philadelphia Fire Department and taken to Hahnemann University in stable condition.
philadelphia, center city, rescue, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 44 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
53 min ago