Center City worker falls 30 feet onto concrete
CENTER CITY - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A worker is hospitalized after falling 30 feet onto concrete in Center City.
The incident happened around 1:15 p.m. at the intersection of 19th and Arch streets.
Reports say the worker fell into the basement of a building that was under construction.
He was rescued by the Philadelphia Fire Department and taken to Hahnemann University in stable condition.
philadelphia, center city, rescue, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 23 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
20 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
23 min ago