Center City worker falls 30 feet onto concrete
CENTER CITY - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A worker is hospitalized after falling 30 feet onto concrete in Center City.
The incident happened around 1:15 p.m. at the intersection of 19th and Arch streets.
Reports say the worker fell into the basement of a building that was under construction.
He was rescued by the Philadelphia Fire Department and taken to Hahnemann University in stable condition.
philadelphia, center city, rescue, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police