9-year-old boy struck by car in Hamilton Township
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 9-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a car in Mercer County, police say.
Around 3:00 p.m. Thursday Hamilton police were called out to the report of a person hit by a vehicle while riding a bike.
Police and medics responded to the intersection of Lily Street and Wilfred Avenue where they found the 9-year-old boy on the ground.
The victim was transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was treated for a broken collar bone and an injured leg.
The striking vehicle, a Ford Explorer, remained at the scene.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, mercer county, pedestrian struck, children, accident, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 48 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 38 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 9 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos