9-year-old boy struck by car in Hamilton Township
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 9-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a car in Mercer County, police say.
Around 3:00 p.m. Thursday Hamilton police were called out to the report of a person hit by a vehicle while riding a bike.
Police and medics responded to the intersection of Lily Street and Wilfred Avenue where they found the 9-year-old boy on the ground.
The victim was transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was treated for a broken collar bone and an injured leg.
The striking vehicle, a Ford Explorer, remained at the scene.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, mercer county, pedestrian struck, children, accident, local/state
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 25 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings 23 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 5 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 9 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos