9-year-old boy struck by car in Hamilton Township
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 9-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a car in Mercer County, police say.
Around 3:00 p.m. Thursday Hamilton police were called out to the report of a person hit by a vehicle while riding a bike.
Police and medics responded to the intersection of Lily Street and Wilfred Avenue where they found the 9-year-old boy on the ground.
The victim was transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was treated for a broken collar bone and an injured leg.
The striking vehicle, a Ford Explorer, remained at the scene.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, mercer county, pedestrian struck, children, accident, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 15 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death 38 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 8 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman 56 min ago
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 39 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 19 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro