9-year-old boy struck by car in Hamilton Township
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 9-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a car in Mercer County, police say.
Around 3:00 p.m. Thursday Hamilton police were called out to the report of a person hit by a vehicle while riding a bike.
Police and medics responded to the intersection of Lily Street and Wilfred Avenue where they found the 9-year-old boy on the ground.
The victim was transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was treated for a broken collar bone and an injured leg.
The striking vehicle, a Ford Explorer, remained at the scene.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, mercer county, pedestrian struck, children, accident, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man rescued from Schuylkill River 9 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 53 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!