9-year-old boy struck by car in Hamilton Township
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 9-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a car in Mercer County, police say.
Around 3:00 p.m. Thursday Hamilton police were called out to the report of a person hit by a vehicle while riding a bike.
Police and medics responded to the intersection of Lily Street and Wilfred Avenue where they found the 9-year-old boy on the ground.
The victim was transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was treated for a broken collar bone and an injured leg.
The striking vehicle, a Ford Explorer, remained at the scene.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, mercer county, pedestrian struck, children, accident, local/state
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash 3 min ago
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh 17 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 6 min ago
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft 10 min ago
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash 17 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy....
3 min ago