Judge denies bail for father in infant's faith-based healing death
PHILADELPHIA - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A judge again denied bail Thursday for Herbert Schaible.
Schaible and his wife, Catherine, face third degree murder charges for the death of a second child.
The couple believes in faith-based healing. Both were arrested last month after their 8-month-old son died from pneumonia.
Another 2-year-old son died under similar circumstances back in 2009.
child death, pennsylvania, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 58 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 1 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 6 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
1 min ago