Surveillance shows Burlington bank robber
BURLINGTON, N.J. - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have lots of pictures of a man who robbed a New Jersey bank earlier this week.
The robbery happened around 3:30 p.m. Monday at the Sovereign Bank located along the 300 block of High Street in Burlington.
The suspect seen in surveillance photos told an employee to give him money or he would shoot.
The robber never showed a gun.
Burlington police ask anyone who may recognize the man in these photos to give them a call right away.
new jersey, burlington county, bank robbery, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish