Gunfire erupts in Kensington, man shot 7 times
KENSINGTON - June 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man in his 30's was shot seven times in the city's Kensington section early Friday morning.
The shooting happened around 11:15 p.m. in the 2500 block of North Howard Street.
Police believe the victim was the intended target.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he's listed in stable condition.
A stray bullet also damaged the windshield of a nearby parked car.
Detectives are searching for the shooter.
shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos