Gunfire erupts in Kensington, man shot 7 times
KENSINGTON - June 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man in his 30's was shot seven times in the city's Kensington section early Friday morning.
The shooting happened around 11:15 p.m. in the 2500 block of North Howard Street.
Police believe the victim was the intended target.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he's listed in stable condition.
A stray bullet also damaged the windshield of a nearby parked car.
Detectives are searching for the shooter.
shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 21 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 12 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 8 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 10 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 51 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 49 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 41 min ago
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos