Police: Man linked to Pa., Del. daytime burglaries
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Castle County Police say a Pennsylvania man has been linked to a string of daytime burglaries over the last three months in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Police say 26-year-old Patrick Lofland of Upper Chichester, Pa., was arrested last week and charged with multiple counts of burglary.
Investigators had linked at least 11 burglaries in which money and jewelry were stolen through a distinctive pattern, but police say on Wednesday they were able to link Lofland to the cases through evidence found at the scene of one burglary.
Police say a search of Lofland's home turned up stolen property. Police say Lofland has been linked to burglaries in Pennsylvania too. He is being held at the Delaware County Correctional Facility on $325,000 cash bail.
pennsylvania, delaware, burglary, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry 46 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 19 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 55 min ago
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 35 min ago
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
18 min ago