2 hurt in Wilmington, Del. rollover crash
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two people were injured in a crash when an SUV ran a red light in Wilmington.
Cpl. Mark Ivey says a Honda CRV traveling eastbound on Pennsylvania Avenue on Sunday night ran a red light at the intersection with Van Buren Street and was hit by an Oldsmobile Alero.
Ivey says the Honda overturned and the driver had to be extricated from the vehicle.
The drivers were taken to Christiana Hospital for treatment of minor injuries. The intersection was closed for about an hour while police investigated the crash.
wilmington, delaware, accident, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 40 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 40 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos