Suspects sought in Wilmington home invasion
WILMINGTON - June 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the three men responsible for a home invasion in Wilmington.
It happened around 1:30 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of North Bancroft Parkway.
Investigators say the three entered though a rear basement door.
One of the suspects held a 67-year-old resident at gunpoint before pistol-whipping him.
Another person was shot in the arm when he confronted the intruders.
All three suspects fled on foot.
delaware, wilmington, home invasion, local/state
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 32 min ago
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 16 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 35 min ago
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
16 min ago