Suspects sought in Wilmington home invasion
WILMINGTON - June 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the three men responsible for a home invasion in Wilmington.
It happened around 1:30 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of North Bancroft Parkway.
Investigators say the three entered though a rear basement door.
One of the suspects held a 67-year-old resident at gunpoint before pistol-whipping him.
Another person was shot in the arm when he confronted the intruders.
All three suspects fled on foot.
delaware, wilmington, home invasion, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 4 min ago
- Windy and cold today 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Photos: Pictures from the SXSW festival crash
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 24 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 52 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft 13 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting 20 min ago
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
52 min ago