Suspects sought in Wilmington home invasion
WILMINGTON - June 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the three men responsible for a home invasion in Wilmington.
It happened around 1:30 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of North Bancroft Parkway.
Investigators say the three entered though a rear basement door.
One of the suspects held a 67-year-old resident at gunpoint before pistol-whipping him.
Another person was shot in the arm when he confronted the intruders.
All three suspects fled on foot.
delaware, wilmington, home invasion, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)