Suspect in Georgia rape found in Berks County
ROBESON TWP., Pa. - June 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- A suspect wanted in the rape of a minor in Georgia was found working on a farm in Berks County.
The U.S. Marshals say they arrested 53-year-old Ricardo Salgado-Marban at a farm in Robeson Township on Monday morning.
He was charged with rape in Hall County, Georgia in September 2010.
Salgado-Marban got out on bail and has been on the run since then.
Officials say he will be extradited back to the Atlanta area.
pennsylvania, berks county, georgia, rape, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police