Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - June 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was killed after colliding with a car in Philadelphia's Germantown section early Tuesday morning.
Police say the crash occurred just after midnight at the intersection of Pulaski and Roberts Avenues.
Police say that 39-year-old Andre Hart from the 1500 block of West Cayuga was traveling east on Roberts Avenue at a high rate of speed when he attempted to make a left turn, and in the process hit a Nissan Maxima.
Hart was later pronounced dead.
The driver of the Nissan remained at the scene and cooperated with investigators.
accident, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 38 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 19 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
19 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
38 min ago