Man killed in Camden shooting identified
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have released the name of the man killed in a shooting Monday night in Camden.
De'quan Rodgers, 20, was killed while on the front porch of a home in the 1000 block of Morton Street.
Another person, a 19-year-old man, was shot and critically wounded in the gunfire.
The search continues for the gunman.
camden, camden county, new jersey, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Police officers narrowly escape bullets in North Philly 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
1 min ago