Man killed in Camden shooting identified
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have released the name of the man killed in a shooting Monday night in Camden.
De'quan Rodgers, 20, was killed while on the front porch of a home in the 1000 block of Morton Street.
Another person, a 19-year-old man, was shot and critically wounded in the gunfire.
The search continues for the gunman.
camden, camden county, new jersey, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 28 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ