58-year-old man shot inside Grays Ferry home
GRAYS FERRY - June 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 58-year-old man is in critical condition after being shot inside a home in Philadelphia's Grays Ferry section.
Police say it was around 8:40 p.m. Monday when the victim and his 61-year-old brother heard a banging at the door of their home, located on the 3100 block of Tasker Street.
The person at the door eventually kicked the door open and was confronted by the 58-year-old man in the living room. At some point during the altercation the aggressor opened fire on the victim, hitting him in the stomach and arm.
The victim was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
grays ferry, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 23 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 44 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013