Burlington County barn destroyed by fire
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
HAINESPORT, N.J. - June 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A barn in Burlington County was destroyed by fire on Tuesday afternoon
The fire happened on Phillips Road in Hainesport around 12:00 p.m.
There was no word on if any animals were in the barn.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey, burlington county, fire, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links