Suspect sought in Wissinoming Wawa robbery
WISSINOMING - June 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for the man who robbed a Wawa store in the Wissinoming section.
The robbery happened in the 6100 block of Harbison Avenue on June 13th.
Police say the suspect pulled out a knife and ordered an employee to empty the cash register.
He got away with $300.
The suspect is described as a black male, between 20 and 30 years old, standing 5'7" to 5'9" tall. He was wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and black shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, wissinoming, robbery, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
44 min ago