2 injured in North Philadelphia house fire
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people are injured - at least one seriously - after flames tore through a home in North Philadelphia.
Fire broke out just before 9:30 p.m. Tuesday at a two story house in the 3400 block of North 11th Street.
The fire was brought under control in less than 20 minutes.
A 32-year-old man was taken to Temple University Hospital with serious injuries.
A second person was also taken to Temple for treatment.
Fire officials are investigating.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Screaming vandal smashes police car windows 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 21 min ago
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 8 min ago
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
21 min ago