2 injured in North Philadelphia house fire
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people are injured - at least one seriously - after flames tore through a home in North Philadelphia.
Fire broke out just before 9:30 p.m. Tuesday at a two story house in the 3400 block of North 11th Street.
The fire was brought under control in less than 20 minutes.
A 32-year-old man was taken to Temple University Hospital with serious injuries.
A second person was also taken to Temple for treatment.
Fire officials are investigating.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police