2 injured in North Philadelphia house fire
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people are injured - at least one seriously - after flames tore through a home in North Philadelphia.
Fire broke out just before 9:30 p.m. Tuesday at a two story house in the 3400 block of North 11th Street.
The fire was brought under control in less than 20 minutes.
A 32-year-old man was taken to Temple University Hospital with serious injuries.
A second person was also taken to Temple for treatment.
Fire officials are investigating.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands