Shooting leaves 2 men injured in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- One man is in critical condition and another is stable after a double shooting in Southwest Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The shooting happened just before midnight on Elmwood Avenue near South 74th Street.
One of the victims, 19, was shot in the right arm. The other victim, also 19-years-old, was shot in the chest and stomach. Both men were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for care.
Two men fled the scene after the incident. Police are investigating.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies