Mercedes, Mustang burned in Winslow Township
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators are trying to determine how two cars caught fire in Winslow Township, Camden County overnight.
Firefighters were called around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday to the intersection of Colt Neck Drive and Stable Court. There they found two vehicles, a Mercedez Benz and a Ford Mustang, damaged by fire.
Officials say the Mercedes was totaled by the fire.
Fire investigators were called to the scene to investigate the cause.
camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 12 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 16 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
9 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
12 min ago