Mercedes, Mustang burned in Winslow Township
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators are trying to determine how two cars caught fire in Winslow Township, Camden County overnight.
Firefighters were called around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday to the intersection of Colt Neck Drive and Stable Court. There they found two vehicles, a Mercedez Benz and a Ford Mustang, damaged by fire.
Officials say the Mercedes was totaled by the fire.
Fire investigators were called to the scene to investigate the cause.
camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases 52 min ago
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire