Portion of Atlantic City boardwalk damaged in fire
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Atlantic City had their hands full battling a fire just off the boardwalk Tuesday night.
Flames broke out just after 10:30 p.m. along Saint James Place, near the ramp to the boardwalk.
The flames destroyed a small structure and a portion of the boardwalk ramp is also said to have sustained fire damage.
There are no reports of injuries.
Officials are investigating what may have sparked the fire.
atlantic city, atlantic county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs