Portion of Atlantic City boardwalk damaged in fire
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Atlantic City had their hands full battling a fire just off the boardwalk Tuesday night.
Flames broke out just after 10:30 p.m. along Saint James Place, near the ramp to the boardwalk.
The flames destroyed a small structure and a portion of the boardwalk ramp is also said to have sustained fire damage.
There are no reports of injuries.
Officials are investigating what may have sparked the fire.
atlantic city, atlantic county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death 6 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos