Portion of Atlantic City boardwalk damaged in fire
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Atlantic City had their hands full battling a fire just off the boardwalk Tuesday night.
Flames broke out just after 10:30 p.m. along Saint James Place, near the ramp to the boardwalk.
The flames destroyed a small structure and a portion of the boardwalk ramp is also said to have sustained fire damage.
There are no reports of injuries.
Officials are investigating what may have sparked the fire.
atlantic city, atlantic county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 47 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ