Water main break in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to Northeast Philadelphia for the report of a water main break.
The break to the 12-inch main occurred around 4:40 p.m. adjacent to Nazareth Hospital on Holme Avenue.
Water pressure to Nazereth Hospital was weakened, but was later restored.
No other customers were impacted.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 45 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
22 min ago