Water main break in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to Northeast Philadelphia for the report of a water main break.
The break to the 12-inch main occurred around 4:40 p.m. adjacent to Nazareth Hospital on Holme Avenue.
Water pressure to Nazereth Hospital was weakened, but was later restored.
No other customers were impacted.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 20 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
20 min ago