Water main break in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to Northeast Philadelphia for the report of a water main break.
The break to the 12-inch main occurred around 4:40 p.m. adjacent to Nazareth Hospital on Holme Avenue.
Water pressure to Nazereth Hospital was weakened, but was later restored.
No other customers were impacted.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 4 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 50 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ