Teen fatally shot in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police were called to the scene of a fatal shooting in North Philadelphia
It happened around 8:50 p.m. Wednesday along the 3000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Police say a 19-year-old man was shot in the head on the street.
Responding officers rushed the teen to Temple University Hospital where he later died.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 43 min ago
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 35 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 18 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook 19 min ago
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co.
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections
46 min ago