Wilmington teen shot twice in 3 days
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a Wilmington man was shot twice in three days and the same suspect may be responsible for both attacks.
Police say the 19-year-old man was shot in the buttocks on Wednesday after a confrontation on Delamore Place.
Cpl. Jamaine Crawford says the victim gave police little to go on. He says investigators aren't sure if the 19-year-old was shot by the same man in the two incidents, "but it appears that it may be the same suspect."
On Monday, police found the victim seeking treatment at St. Francis Hospital. Police say he told officers that two men approached him on Delamore Place and asked for marijuana, then demanded money. He told police that he was shot in the back when he ran.
wilmington, delaware, shooting, local/state
- Ocean County forest fire fully contained
- Clouds increase today, showers this evening 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of New Jersey forest fires
- House gutted in South Philadelphia blaze 13 min ago
- Warning about dating apps after violent crimes
- Eye doctor, daughter post bail after pot bust
- Wedding crashers apologize to bride
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- 1 dead after motorcycle, vehicle collide in Wilmington
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- Clouds increase today, showers this evening
39 min ago