Storm knocks over large tree in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - June 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A large tree fell and blocked a road in Philadelphia's Roxborough section early Friday morning.
The tree fell across the 800 block of Walnut Lane.
Police taped off the area for safety reasons and no one was injured.
The road was blocked until crews were able to move the tree but the road has since reopened.
roxborough, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 17 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 47 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 45 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 50 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber