Police ID 2 more in fight at Philadelphia Eagle's charity game
LANCASTER, Pa. - June 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in central Pennsylvania say they've identified two more people involved in a fight at a softball game benefiting Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy's charity.
The Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era reports police on Thursday announced 25-year-old Lancaster resident Jonathan A. Koresko is accused of disorderly conduct and 26-year-old Lancaster resident Deanna R. Shudy is accused of simple assault.
Earlier this week, police had announced citations against two other people allegedly involved in the fight. It wasn't immediately clear if any of them had attorneys.
Saturday's incident at Clipper Magazine Stadium was caught on camera. Police say one of the individuals had been creating a disturbance and that a fight ensued in the crowd after he was arrested.
Information from: Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era , http://lancasteronline.com
lancaster county, pennsylvania, lesean mccoy, philadelphia eagles, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No cheer uniforms for North Philadelphia Aztec squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting